May 11th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
MBLAQ’s Lee Joon transforms into Uma Thurman
- MBLAQ’s Lee Joon transforms himself into the role of actress Uma Thurman in the movie Kill Bill
- Lee Jun Ki reveals he doesn’t use stunt doubles on ‘Arang and the Magistrate’
- JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong practices hard for Dr. Jin #jyj
- Lee Min Ho shows off a manly look with his superior swordsmanship on Faith
- Lee Min-ho and Kim Soo-hyeon-I melts hearts with action
MBLAQ’s Lee Joon recently transformed into Uma Thurman, who appeared on the movie Kill Bill.
For the ‘Producing Action Flick’ episode of MBC’s Our Sunday Night, which will air on May 13, talented martial arts directors, who have worked for the movies A Frozen Flower and The Man From Nowhere, and special effect team joined the shooting. MCs for the show, who practiced for action scenes in the last episode of the show, started producing an action flick.
Lee, who previously appeared on the movie Ninja Assassin as a young Rain, was cast to play the role of Uma Thurman in Kill Bill. Kang Dong Ho and Teen Top’s Chun Ji envied Lee but when Lee appeared in yellow training suit wearing a blond wig, the entire crew laughed out loud.
Lee, however, was praised for performing perfect action scenes with a sword. One of martial arts directors said, “He is definitely a Hollywood actor. He is light and flexible.” MCs for the show also praised Lee for his action skills.
The show will air on May 13 at 5:15 in the afternoon on MBC.
Source: Star Daily NewsTags : Joo, Kang Dong Ho, Lee Joon, MBLAQ, Teen Top bae yong joon latest news bae yong joon married bae yong joon plastic surgery lee joon plastic surgery lee joon bae yong joon girlfriend bae yong joon latest news 2012 bae yong joon latest news 2013 lee joon hyuk plastic surgery bae yong joon latest news marriage