May 11th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
Movie industry aching for Lee Seung-gi
- Lee Seung Gi Receives Movie Proposals
- Suzy might be starring in “Medical Novel” but Lee Seung-gi is
- Lee Seung Gi: "I Want to Win Top Honor Awards Playing Villain in My 40s"
- Lee Seung Gi’s Work Ethic Surprises "The King 2hearts" Production Team
- Lee Seung Gi Says He Wants to Be a Villain When He”s Older
Agency “Thinking in singers point of view”
Actor and singer Lee Seung-gi has been getting movie offers.
Hook Entertainment revealed that Lee Seung-gi has been getting more and more movie offers everyday. He is currently in the MBC drama “The King 2 Hearts” as the king of Korea, Lee Jae-ha.
His agency says, “There have been offers for movies and it seems that he is a favorite when it comes to acting or as a person”.
However, there is very low possibility that we will see him on the screens soon. He is looking forward to a concert in Tokyo this coming 1st of June and at the end of the year. His agency mentioned, “We are thinking about everything with his singing career being the first priority”.
Lee Seung-gi started acting with the 2006 KBS 2TV drama “Famous Princesses” and also did other dramas like SBS “Shining Inheritance” and “My Girlfriend’s A Gumiho”.Tags : Drama, friend, KBS, The King 2 Hearts about korean beauty industry foreigners in kpop industry south korean entertainment industry scandal couples of korea entertainment industry