May 11th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
Super Junior’s ‘Opera’ ranks third on the Oricon daily chart
- Super Junior, Big Bang, and Secret rank in the top ten of the Oricon Chart
- Super Junior’s “Opera” tops Oricon Daily Chart and sells over 150,000 copies
- Super Junior’s “Opera” tops Oricon Daily Chart and closes in on selling 150,000 copies
- Super Junior’s Donghae and Eunhyuk rank 2nd on the Oricon chart
- Super Junior’s New Single Ranks Third on Oricon Chart
Super Junior has once again ranked on Japan’s Oricon chart! After placing #3 on the chart immediately after the release, they have continued their streak as #3 once again!
The boys released their latest single, ‘Opera‘, on May 9th, and ranked at third place on the Oricon daily chart for two days straight. The single contains the Japanese version of their fifth album track, “Opera”, along with a medium tempo ballad titled “Way” for a total of 12 tracks.
They had already topped Tower Records’ daily pre-order chart when pre-orders opened up on March 11th, as well as sweeping the HMV weekly chart at second, and ranking fifth on the Rakuten daily combination chart.
As the album contains individual member jacket pictures, Yesung and Siwon‘s have already been reported to be completely sold out.
Super Junior will be riding their success to the Tokyo Dome for their ‘Super Show 4‘ world tour on May 12th and 13th.
Source + Photos: Sports Chosun via NateTags : Dia, GaIn, Japan, Picture, Super Junior, Yesung super junior 2012 super junior 2013 super junior m break down super junior plastic surgery super junior plastic surgery before and after super junior line id Id line super junior super junior wallpaper 2012 super junior super junior break down