May 11th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
Lee Byung Heon to Work with Bruce Willis and Catherine Zeta-Jones in Another Hollywood Production
- Actor Lee Byung Hun confirmed for a role in upcoming Hollywood film, ‘Red 2′
- Lee Byung Hun will appear in movie Red 2
- Lee Byunghun to star in another Hollywood film, "RED 2"
- Lee Byeong-heon readies for next film
- Lee Byeong-heon to star in “Red 2″ with Bruce Willis
Following his “G.I. Joe” series, Lee Byung Heon will star in another Hollywood production. According to BH Entertainment, Lee Byung Heon will work with “G.I. Joe 2” co-star Bruce Willis once more for “Red 2,” the sequel to 2010’s action-comedy hit “Red”).
Bruce Willis, John Malkovich, Helen Mirren, and Mary-Louise Parker will be reprising their roles from the first film. Catherine Zeta-Jones will join Lee Byung Heon as the newcomer in the sequel.
According to Summit Entertainment, “ ‘Red 2’ brings back the team of retired CIA operatives as they use their old-school style to take on a new set of enemies all across Europe.”
The film is scheduled to be released on August 2, 2013.Tags : song seung heon plastic surgery song seung heon girlfriend song seung heon girlfriend real life lee byung hun scandal lee byung hun lee byung hun girlfriend lee byung hun lee min jung song seung heon married SONG SEUNG HEON song seung heon latest news