SISTAR remains #1 with "Alone" for the 4th week on the Billboard K-Pop Hot 100 charts
For the week of March 19th, SISTAR remains in first place for the fourth time in a row since their debut on the chart with their hot title track, "Alone."
Following after SISTAR, Girls' Generation's first sub-unit Taetiseo jumps from 6th place to 2nd place with their title track, "Twinkle." Debuting in 3rd place is IU with her self-composed and sweet track, "Peach."
"Superstar K3" Busker Busker released a hit album and several of their tracks can be seen in the Top 50 on the Billboard K-Pop Hot 100 charts. The track "Cherry Blossom Ending" ranks the highest at 4th place.
JYP makes a successful comeback and jumps from 16th to 5th place with his title track, "You're The One." In addition, he has yet another single, "Someone Else," ranking in 8th place. the track is a collaboration with Brown Eyed Girls' Gain.
4minute drops from 3rd place to 6th place this week with "Volume Up," while vocal group December's "She's Gone" makes a tremendous jump from 56th place to 7th this week.
Ivy's "Torn Heart" and Baek Jiyoung's "Voice" make their debut this week in 9th and 10th place respectively.
Check out the Top 50 placings for the week of May 19th below! Italicized equals a track making its debut on the chart.
01. SISTAR - Alone
02. Girls' Generation's Taetiseo - Twinkle
03. IU - Peach
04. Busker Busker - Cherry Blossom Ending
05. JYP - You're The One
06. 4minute - Volume Up
07. December - She's Gone
08. JYP - Someone Else ft. Brown Eyed Girls' Gain
09. Ivy - Torn Heart
10. Baek Jiyoung - Voice ft. Lessang's Gary
11. Big Bang - Fantastic Baby
12. Taeyeon - Missing You Like Crazy
13. Yangpa & Davichi & HANNA - Love Is All The Same
14. Busker Busker - Yeosu Night Sea
15. Busker Busker - First Love
16. Huh Gak - The Person That Loved You
17. Gavy nj (Feat. LE of EXID) - Don't Call Me
18. Baek Jiyoung - After A Long Time
19. Alex & Horan - Maybe
20. Block B - Close My Eyes
21. Yang Yo Seob & Jung Eun Ji - Love Day
22. Girls' Generation's Taetiseo - Baby Steps
23. Lee Seungchul - Did You Forget
24. Noel - Leaving
25. Busker Busker - The Flowers
26. Lee Sooyoung - The Way Only We Know
27. Primary (Feat. Gaeko, Zion.T) - See Through
28. Bae Chi Gi - Two Mari
29. Lena Park - arrivee
30. Electro Boyz (Feat. Baek Jiuoung) - Should I Laugh or Cry?
31. Ailee - Heaven
32. Lee Hayi - As Time Goes By
33. Girl's Day - Oh! My God
34. Busker Busker - Loneliness Amplifier
35. SHINee - Sherlock (Clue + Note)
36. Lee Hayi - Killing Me Softly With His Song
37. Lee Younghyun - Love Like This
38. Lee Eunmee - You're Beautiful
39. OKSANGDALBIT - I'll Give It To You
40. Norazo - Woman Person
41. Jungin - I Hate You
42. CNBLUE - Hey You
43. Lyn - Teddy Bear
44. Girls' Generation's Taetiseo - OMG
45. Busker Busker - Ideal Type
46. Macchiato (Feat. Panini) - You're Mine, You're My Boy
47. Son Seungyeon - Bye
48. Namolla Family JW (Feat. Yu Shin of D Heaven) - Wind Wind Wind
49. Sunny Hill - Princess and Prince Charming
50. Big Bang - Blue
Red Velvet is the winner on SBS”s “Inkigayo” this week.
Following their first win on KBS”s “Music Bank” on March 27th, Red Velvet has gained their second trophy with “Ice Cream Cake”, beating out Huh Gak”s “April Snow” and Davichi”s “Two Lovers”.. ... Read more
Web drama “Dr.Ian” has released some of the behind-the-scene still cuts of 2NE1″s Sandara Park.
The still cuts revealed Sandara in a mascot costume, which is none other than Cony from LINE Play. Her cute appearance even gained her the nickname “San rabbit”(Sandara + rabbit). She also received much praise from the staff for her passion and lively personality during the filming.. ... Read more
K-pop Throwback: KARA Starts a Dance Phenomenon with “Mister” Written by Morgan On March 29, 2015
KARA is a group that has been present in K-pop in all its various forms for a very long time and on the 29th March the group is going to celebrate it’s 8th anniversary. In honor of the group’s birthday, I thought it would be a good idea to look back at the song that boosted their career to new heights by starting a dance phenomenon. . ... Read more