SISTAR remains #1 with "Alone" for the 4th week on the Billboard K-Pop Hot 100 charts
For the week of March 19th, SISTAR remains in first place for the fourth time in a row since their debut on the chart with their hot title track, "Alone."
Following after SISTAR, Girls' Generation's first sub-unit Taetiseo jumps from 6th place to 2nd place with their title track, "Twinkle." Debuting in 3rd place is IU with her self-composed and sweet track, "Peach."
"Superstar K3" Busker Busker released a hit album and several of their tracks can be seen in the Top 50 on the Billboard K-Pop Hot 100 charts. The track "Cherry Blossom Ending" ranks the highest at 4th place.
JYP makes a successful comeback and jumps from 16th to 5th place with his title track, "You're The One." In addition, he has yet another single, "Someone Else," ranking in 8th place. the track is a collaboration with Brown Eyed Girls' Gain.
4minute drops from 3rd place to 6th place this week with "Volume Up," while vocal group December's "She's Gone" makes a tremendous jump from 56th place to 7th this week.
Ivy's "Torn Heart" and Baek Jiyoung's "Voice" make their debut this week in 9th and 10th place respectively.
Check out the Top 50 placings for the week of May 19th below! Italicized equals a track making its debut on the chart.
01. SISTAR - Alone
02. Girls' Generation's Taetiseo - Twinkle
03. IU - Peach
04. Busker Busker - Cherry Blossom Ending
05. JYP - You're The One
06. 4minute - Volume Up
07. December - She's Gone
08. JYP - Someone Else ft. Brown Eyed Girls' Gain
09. Ivy - Torn Heart
10. Baek Jiyoung - Voice ft. Lessang's Gary
11. Big Bang - Fantastic Baby
12. Taeyeon - Missing You Like Crazy
13. Yangpa & Davichi & HANNA - Love Is All The Same
14. Busker Busker - Yeosu Night Sea
15. Busker Busker - First Love
16. Huh Gak - The Person That Loved You
17. Gavy nj (Feat. LE of EXID) - Don't Call Me
18. Baek Jiyoung - After A Long Time
19. Alex & Horan - Maybe
20. Block B - Close My Eyes
21. Yang Yo Seob & Jung Eun Ji - Love Day
22. Girls' Generation's Taetiseo - Baby Steps
23. Lee Seungchul - Did You Forget
24. Noel - Leaving
25. Busker Busker - The Flowers
26. Lee Sooyoung - The Way Only We Know
27. Primary (Feat. Gaeko, Zion.T) - See Through
28. Bae Chi Gi - Two Mari
29. Lena Park - arrivee
30. Electro Boyz (Feat. Baek Jiuoung) - Should I Laugh or Cry?
31. Ailee - Heaven
32. Lee Hayi - As Time Goes By
33. Girl's Day - Oh! My God
34. Busker Busker - Loneliness Amplifier
35. SHINee - Sherlock (Clue + Note)
36. Lee Hayi - Killing Me Softly With His Song
37. Lee Younghyun - Love Like This
38. Lee Eunmee - You're Beautiful
39. OKSANGDALBIT - I'll Give It To You
40. Norazo - Woman Person
41. Jungin - I Hate You
42. CNBLUE - Hey You
43. Lyn - Teddy Bear
44. Girls' Generation's Taetiseo - OMG
45. Busker Busker - Ideal Type
46. Macchiato (Feat. Panini) - You're Mine, You're My Boy
47. Son Seungyeon - Bye
48. Namolla Family JW (Feat. Yu Shin of D Heaven) - Wind Wind Wind
49. Sunny Hill - Princess and Prince Charming
50. Big Bang - Blue
On this week”s episode of “Same Bed, Different Dreams,” CEO of FNC Entertainment and AOA“s Jimin guested on the show where Jimin talked about her struggles during youth as well as Han Seung Ho“s thoughts on Jimin.. ... Read more
A recent survey shows that jjambbong, spicy soup noodle with seafood, contains the highest amount of sodium among dishes served at diners in Korea.
According to the survey carried out by the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety on 315 kinds of Korean food served at restaurants and diners, jjambbong is the highest in sodium with 4,000 mg per serving (1,000 grams). This amount is two times higher than the recommended sodium intake per day (2,000 mg) by the World Health Organization. Also included in the top 5 were Chinese white noodle udon (3,396 mg), yeolmu naengmyeon or cold buckwheat noodles with young summer radish kimchi (3,152 mg) and kimchi udon (2,875 mg). . ... Read more