May 9th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
G-Dragon transforms into a redhead
- G-Dragon goes back to his seaweed hairstyle from “Fantastic Baby”?
- Big Bang G-Dragon Visits Jeju Island, ‘The Real Seaweed Hair’
- Who did the best parody of G-Dragon’s ‘seaweed’ hairstyle?
- Big Bang G-Dragon Sports Half Black-Half White Hairstyle ‘What Doesn’t Suit him?’
- Big Bang’s G-Dragon Chooses His Favorite Hairstyle
Idol group Big Bang’s leader G-Dragon has undergone a radical hairstyle transformation.
On May 5th, G-Dragon was spotted at the Sheraton Grand Walkerhill Hotel in Gwangjang-dong, Seoul, to attend Germany’s DJ and producer Boys Noize’s “Gods Kitchen Fusion” performance. In the past, the two had worked on the Japanese Big Bang track, “Feeling.”
G-Dragon is usually seen sporting a new hairstyle whenever a new album comes out. Most recently, G-Dragon sported the “seaweed hair” for Big Bang’s 5th mini-album, “Alive,” which has attracted much attention.
Netizens commented, “Big Bang’s new album concept?” “G-Dragon’s solo album concept?” and “G-Dragon as a redhead looks really good.”
What do you think of G-Dragon’s redhead hairstyle?
Source: My DailyTags : Big Bang, G-Dragon, Germany, Japan, mini-album, past boy transforms into girl