May 8th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
JYJ Jaejoong Turns into a Chosun Era Sergeant in MBC “Time Slip Dr. Jin”
- JYJ’s Jaejoong gets into character for his new drama, ‘Time Slip Dr. Jin’
- ‘Time Slip Dr. Jin’ Kim Jaejoong Adored on Set!
- [VIDEO] Teaser for drama ‘Time Slip Dr. Jin’ revealed
- ‘Time Slip Dr.Jin’ Kim Jaejoong, First Time Acting For Historical Drama? “Acting Beyond Expectations”
- [NEWS] Kim Jaejoong’s “Doctor Jin” Photos Released: Shows Full Good Looks While Wearing Historical Costume!
More still cuts of JYJ’s Jaejoong from his first historical drama, MBC “Time Slip Dr. Jin,” were released on May 8. In the photos, Jaejoong is dressed in a traditional Chosun era sergeant uniform, holding a gun and giving a charismatic stare at the camera.
“Even though it’s his first-ever historical drama role, Jaejoong has been showing very balanced acting. He’s surprised many by perfectly dressing and doing makeup to fit his role. In order to portray the strong and masculine character of Kim Kyung Tak, Jaejoong is spending a lot of time studying his role,” the production team was quoted as saying.
MBC’s “Time Slip Dr. Jin” is a fantasy medical drama based on the Japanese manga, “Jin,” written by Murakami Motoka. It’s another time-traveling story, where a modern day surgeon travels back in time to the 1860s Chosun era. The first episode will air on May 26.
costume of historical drama Tags : camera, Drama, Japan, Joo, JYJ jaejoong 2013 jaejoong jaejoong 2012 jaejoong and dara Kim Jaejoong kim jaejoong 2013 kim jaejoong and sandara park jaejoong mine jaejoong one kiss kim jaejoong mine