May 3rd, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
The King 2 Hearts? Rating Up Alone as Conflicts Explode
- “The King 2 Hearts” and “The Equator Man” compete for viewers
- ‘The King 2 Hearts’ Lee Seung Gi & Ha Ji Won – Why Did They Point Their Guns at Each Other?
- Lee Seung Gi and Ha Ji Won’s "The King" Unveils Photos from Script Reading
- ‘The King 2 Hearts’ The Meaning of ’2 Hearts’
- Lee Seung Gi and Ha Ji Won change into royal family members
The confrontation between Lee Seung Gi and Yoon Je Moon exploded, allowing the viewership ratings of “The King 2 Hearts” rise alone.
According to statistics released by AGB Nielson media research on the morning of May 3rd, 2012, “The King 2 Hearts” episode 13 aired on May 2nd, 2012 rated 11.3% nationally.
The rating is an increase of 0.6% over the 10.7% recorded by episode 12.
On the day’s episode, Jae Ha (Lee Seung Gi) determines to revenge against the provocation of Bong Gu (Yoon Je Moon). On the other hand, Jae Ha and Hang Ah (Ha Ji Won) entrust Jae Shin to at the helm of government for a month to participate in WOC.
Aired at the same time slot, SBS’s “Rooftop Prince” rated 10.3% while KBS2′s “Man From the Equator” rated 14.7%, both experiencing a slight drop in number of viewers.
Tags : Dia, Drama, GaIn, Ha Ji Won, KBS, Lee Seung Gi, Rooftop Prince, The King 2 Hearts sinopsis fashion king episode 13 sinopsis drama korea fashion king episode 13 the king 2 hearts king 2 hearts sinopsis fashion king episode 14 3GP KING king 2 heart 3gp king com king of dramas the king of dramas