May 2nd, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
Yang Hyun Suk, “My son will become my successor at YG Entertainment”
- Yang Hyun Suk Names His Son as Successor to Run YG Entertainment?
- JYP’s Park Jin Young, “Compared to the YG building ours is a security booth”
- Yang Hyun Suk expects competition between ‘K-Pop Star’s Park Ji Min and SuPearls
- Se7en compares his CEO Yang Hyun Suk to producer J.Y. Park
- [Interview] Yang Hyun Suk on "K-Pop Star 2" Finale
YG Entertainment CEO Yang Hyun Suk will not be handing over the reigns to his empire anytime soon.
On the May 2nd broadcast of SBS ‘One Night of TV Entertainment‘, Yang Hyun Suk revealed that his son was born two days before the final filming of ‘K-Pop Star‘.
“I wanted to announce the news for the first time in front of J.Y. Park who I am close with, and that’s why I did not reveal it in the media,” he said.
“It was hard not to say anything- the baby seems to know a thing or two about this business,” he joked.
“My son resembles me,” he added. “In the future, he will become the CEO of YG Entertainment after me.”
Source & Image: MyDailyTags : Dia, J.Y. Park, K-Pop Star, Yang Hyun Suk hyun bin 2013 Kim hyun joong girlfriend kim hyun joong hyun bin plastic surgery hyun bin girlfriend kim hyun joong plastic surgery kim soo hyun kim hyun joong girlfriend 2013 kim so hyun hyun bin latest news