April 30th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
4minute members reveal they were never given a dating ban
- Lee Hyori wants to throw a party for all of her ex-boyfriends
- Actor So Ji Sub’s “Guerilla date on streets of Hongdae”!
- Brown Eyed Girls’ JeA suspects Narsha of being in a relationship?
- 4minute looks chic and stylish for ‘Cosmopolitan’ magazine
- Girl's Day Talks About Their No-Dating Rule
Girl group 4minute revealed that they never had a dating ban.
4minute guest-featured on the April 30th broadcast of YTN‘s ‘News And Issues – Issues And People‘ and honestly revealed a few thoughts that they kept hidden up until now.
The girls first opened up about the dating ban that exists for most girl groups today.
Member Jiyoon remarked, “We never had such restrictions. I think the agency knew that we wouldn’t be able to have boyfriends.”
“I think all of us just know not to date,” she continued.
The girls also revealed that they had rebelled a lot before their debut. “Before our debut, we wanted to have some fun so there was a time we turned off our cell phones and ran away to Hongdae. It was spontaneous, but our debut was postponed as a result.”
Source & Image: TVDaily via NateTags : 4Minute, Boyfriend, debut, friend btob members girls generation members TAHITI KPOP MEMBERS jyj members profile a cian members profile super junior members profile 2012 seventeen members profile waveya members profile shinee members seventeen kpop members profile