April 30th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
Tony An feels burdened by Moon Hee Jun’s success on ‘Dancing with the Stars’
- JTL unites to support Tony Ahn; Lee Jaewon first appearance on TV since being discharged
- Tony An shares his thoughts on his elimination from ‘Dancing with the Stars 2′
- Tony An asks himself, “What am I dancing so hard for?”
- Girls’ Generation’s Hyoyeon and Tony An to join the cast of ‘Dancing with the Stars 2′
- SNSD’s Hyoyeon says, “I’m the best dancer in SNSD”
Former H.O.T member Tony An expressed his discontent with fellow member Moon Hee Jun‘s dance skills.
On April 30th, MBC‘s ‘Dancing with the Stars Season 2‘ held a press conference at the Grand Ambassador Hotel in Seoul. During the press conference, Tony An humbly stated, “I am a dance singer who can’t dance well.”
He added, “I am not anticipating a good score. I am originally not good at dancing” – revealing his lack of confidence even though he is from H.O.T.
Tony An then referred to his former teammate, Moon Hee Jun, who happened to win the competition last season, stating, “I don’t know why Moon Hee Jun had to win first place and put this burden on me. I will get lots of advice from Hee Jun.”
Source: OSEN via Natedancing with the stars moon hee jun Tags : H.O.T, Moon Hee Jun, Tony Anshinee onew shirtless, snsd yoona touching jessica, watch two wives korean drama, biggest kpop scandals, what does gangnum style mean, gackt scandal, geun suk plastic surgery, kwanghee pre debut, jackal is coming dramawiki, jessica snsd diet, reply 1997 ep 16 eng sub, song ji hyo joo ji hoon break up, jung yong hwa abs, choi seung hyun before plastic surgery, kwang hee without makeup, b2st midnight sun, yoon eun hye latest boyfriend, jessica jung parents, han chae young scandal, latest news on hyun bin