April 27th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
Park Jin Young Releases Part 2 of “You’re the One” Teaser
- Kara Unveils "PANDORA" Teaser Featuring Goo Hara!
- T-ara N4 recommends their “Countryside Life” dance for dieting
- Super Junior M releases music video for "Break Down"
- Park Jin Young’s First Teaser Video for “You’re the One” Released
- Psy’s “Kangnam Style” Teaser #2 Dance Battle with Yoo Jae Suk [Video]
Park Jin Young just released the second part of his teaser for upcoming single “You’re the One.” Unlike the first teaser, today’s clip is much more upbeat and involves footage that seems to be part of the full music video. The song is a mixture of R&B and swing music, bringing JYP back to his old roots of 90s new jack swing sound, such as “Honey” and “Kiss Me.”
In the 39-second video, you also get to see JYP’s dance choreography for the first time in a while. Fans have been missing JYP’s intense dance movements, and this video is sure to bring back old memories of JYP. In fact, fans are already expressing their amazement at the 40-year old singer/producer’s dance steps and moves.
The full music video is set for release on April 29. Enjoy the teaser below!
Tags : Fans, JYP, Park Jin Young, Swin, teaser park min young plastic surgery moon geun young plastic surgery park bo young moon geun young real boyfriend park min young plastic surgery before and after moon geun young park min young before plastic surgery lee young ae plastic surgery my daughter seo young park min young 2013