April 24th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
MBLAQ’s Lee Joon Pole Dances for the ladies on ‘Strong Heart’
- ‘We Got Married’ Lee Jang Woo in Awe of T-ARA Eunjung’s Pole Dance
- Ga In shows off her flexibility in a Pole Dance Lesson
- Gain Perfectly Performs ‘Pole Dance’
- 2AM JoKwon, Sexy Pole Dance on ‘SNL Korea’
- Psy’s Parody of Female Singers, “He’s Done It All”
MBLAQ‘s Lee Joon shared his own secrets to stealing the hearts of his noona fans in their 30′s.
On the April 24th episode of SBS ‘Strong Heart‘, Lee Joon remarked, “There are different methods to winning over the hearts of the fans, depending on their age range.”
“Fans in their twenties like a muscular build, but fans in their thirties begin focusing more on the lower body,” he said, drawing major attention from guests Oh Yoon Ah and Ivy.
Lee Joon then displayed the different methods with his own body, causing everyone to go into shock. Performing his powerful pole dance on the spot, Lee Joon effortlessly won over the hearts of all the female guests on set.
Also on the episode were Ivy, Oh Yoon Ah, Park Kyung Lim, Tiffany, Lee Hyun Jin, Han Ji Woo, Kim Na Young, Sun Woo, and more.
Source & Image: MyDaily
Tip : Crystal