April 23rd, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
Girls’ Generation’s Yuri Reveals BTS Photos from Set of “Fashion King”
- Girls’ Generation Yuri on the Streets of NYC in a White Dress
- Girls’ Generation Yuri Under Fire for "Acting Black"
- Brown Eyed Girls’ JeA Reveals A Before And After Photo Of Her Teaser Shot
- Sung Yuri Looks Like A Doll For Latest Photo Shoot
- Girls’ Generation Yuri Vs. So Lee Hyun, ‘Same Clothes, Different Look’
SM Entertainment’s official Facebook page revealed a number of shots taken from the set of SBS drama “Fashion King.” The photos show Yuri taking a break during the filming of her TV drama series, enjoying a rare off-camera moment while reviewing her script.
Fans have particularly taken notice of her relaxed demeanor on the set, since star celebrities tend to get sensitive, and often grumpy, when the camera stops rolling. Wearing neat professional outfit, evoking images of an “office girl,” Yuri flaunts her natural beauty and flashes a big smile to greet the BTS camera.
Netizens commented, “Yuri just gets prettier by the day,” “She needs to do more acting,” and “She looks way too hot in that outfit.” Enjoy the photos below!
[PIC] [PIC]Tags : camera, Drama, Fans, Fashion, official, prettier, Yuri girls generation i got a boy GIRLS GENERATION 2012 girls generation members girls generation girls generation i got a boy wallpaper girls generation 2013 girls generation bikini girl generation i got a boy girls generation jessica girls generation dancing queen