April 23rd, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
Gong Yoo, Lee Min Jung, and cast of upcoming fantasy drama ‘Big’ hold first script reading
- Why does actor Gong Yoo get stressed over his small face?
- Gong Yoo, Lee Min Jung, and Miss A’s Suzy First Script Reading for "Big"
- "Big" Unveils First Teaser Stills of Lee Min Jung
- Behind the scenes of Big: Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung are a real couple? #kstars
- ‘Big’ Gong Yoo ‘Completely Lost In Reading Script’ A Key To His Perfect Acting
Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung recently participated in their first script reading for their upcoming KBS2 drama, ‘Big‘.
Dressed in comfortable and casual clothing, the two worked right alongside with writers Hong Jung Eun and Hong Mi Ran, director Ji Byung Hun, and their co-stars, Jang Hee Jin and Ahn Suk Hwan. miss A‘s Suzy also made time out of her vacation schedule to drop by despite appearing in the third episode.
The first script reading took off to a fantastic start, and it was hard for anyone to tell that it was their first time seeing each other given the friendly atmosphere they were working in.
The drama itself is a fantasy about two 30 year olds, a hot shot doctor (played by Gong Yoo) and a clumsy short-term teacher (played by Lee Min Jung), where the doctor wakes up one morning with the soul of a teenager.
‘Big’ will begin airing in June.
Source + Photos: Sports Chosun via NaverTags : Ahn Suk Hwan, Drama, friend, Gong Yoo, Jang Hee Jin, KBS, Lee Min Jung, Miss A, Suzy jung yong hwa plastic surgery jung il woo plastic surgery jung yong hwa girlfriend jung so min boyfriend sungha jung Kim Yoo Jung jung so min plastic surgery jung so min and kim hyun joong dating jung yong hwa jung yong hwa 2013