TVXQ, KARA, IU, Lee Seunggi and more in Oricon's monthly charts for March
With so many releases by Korean artists in Japan every month, the monthly rankings are filled with albums and singles. The charts for the month of March aren't any different, as over 10 different artists are included.
The monthly single rankings show TVXQ's "Still" on the 3rd spot, with 126,975 copies sold. KARA follows at the 6th place, while Super Junior's Donghae & Eunhyuk can be found on the 10th. IU and Lee Seunggi's debut singles sold enough to get them to the 23rd and 26th places respectively, leaving Supernova's leader Yoonhak and The Boss at a 31st and 38th spot. Girl group Rainbow charted 41st with "Gonna Gonna Go!".
March's album rankings show us Big Bang at the 7th spot, closely followed by 2PM's "Best" album on a 16th spot. Jang Geunsuk and Big Brother's Team H were left at a 18th place. Big Bang labelmates 2NE1 got to the 22nd position, whereas After School's "Playgirlz" brought them to the 28th. Big Bang's Korean version of "Alive" also charted on the 33rd, just above Rainbow's first full length on the 37th spot. SHINee's "Sherlock" Koreann mini album closes the chart on the 50th place.
Releases for the April charts include SHU-I, 2AM, Infinite, FT Island, Lee Seunggi, Chi Chi and more!
03. TVXQ - STILL (03/14) 156,150 copies
06. KARA - Speed Up/Girls Power (03/21) 126,975 copies
10. Super Junior Donghae & Eunhyuk - Oppa Oppa (04/04) 68,475 copies
23. IU - Good Day (03/21) 27,566 copies
26. Lee Seunggi - Alone in Love (03/06) 25,741 copies
31. Yoonhak from Supernova - Alone (03/21) 20,853 copies
38. The Boss - Jumping (03/28) 17,597 copies
41. Rainbow - Gonna Gonna Go! (03/14) 16,544 copies
42. T-ara - Roly-Poly (02/29) 16,247 copies
07. Big Bang - Alive (03/28) 66,043 copies
16. 2PM - 2PM BEST ~2008-2011 in Korea~ (03/14) 35,229 copies
18. Team H - Loung H the first impression (03/21) 32,739 copies
22. 2NE1 - COLLECTION (03/28) 27,404 copies
28. After School - PLAYGIRLZ (03/14) 22,737 copies
33. Big Bang - Alive (02/29) 20,478 copies (Korean Release)
37. Rainbow - Over the Rainbow (03/28) 17,364 copies
40. Girls' Generation - Girls' Generation (06/01) 16,360 copies
50. SHINee - Sherlock (03/23) 13,737 copies
２ＰＭ ＢＥＳＴ ～２００８－２０１１ ｉｎ Ｋｏｒｅａ～
Source: Monthly (Singles & Albums)
An reliable finds to TVReport that EXO member Kai went to Ricky Kim”s area lately and has participated in the filming for “Oh My Baby”.
Moreover, it could also be discussed that Kai and Ricky”s son Taeoh proportion some resemblance. All through the filming, the 2 spent a laugh times and remarkable lovable moments together. Ricky uploaded an adorable photo of the assembly and captioned, “I think Taeoh had a actually perfect time…with…his new most sensible friend Kai~~”. ... Read more
Actors Lee Ki-hong and Thomas Brodie-Sangster visited Korea to advertise their fresh film, “Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials”. Adapted from the dystopian science fiction trilogy “The Maze Runner” written via James Dashner, the movie is the sequel to the primary installment, released in 2014. . ... Read more
On the impending episode of “Real Men,” rapper Jessi sheds tears confessing, “I don’t think I can do this anymore.”
The feminine infantrymen officially start their education and cross thru full of life drills. From the primary day she enlists, Jessi is singled out and reproached as a result of cultural differences and language barriers. Because she is from the United States, being used to the army existence is even more difficult for her. . ... Read more
Foreign citizens revel in themselves in a pub in Geoje Island, South Gyeongsang Province.
Some 1.74 million foreigners are living in Korea at present, accounting for 3.4 % of the complete population, consistent with the Ministry of Govt management and house Affairs. yet knowledge compiled by way of regional governments disclose a more different demographic landscape where foreigners account for more than five percent in 12 metropolitan cities. Societies are typically thought to be multicultural when foreigners account for more than five percent of the population. Ten out of the 12 towns are situated in Gyeonggi Province, which is dwelling house to factory complexes employing many foreign workers. . ... Read more