TVXQ, KARA, IU, Lee Seunggi and more in Oricon's monthly charts for March
- Akdong Musician’s “200%” Tops Music Charts for Second Week in a Row
- TVXQ to release new Japanese single album 'Sweat/Answer' in June
- Group TVXQ Begins Japan Live Tour Today Starting In Yokohama
With so many releases by Korean artists in Japan every month, the monthly rankings are filled with albums and singles. The charts for the month of March aren’t any different, as over 10 different artists are included.
The monthly single rankings show TVXQ‘s “Still” on the 3rd spot, with 126,975 copies sold. KARA follows at the 6th place, while Super Junior’s Donghae & Eunhyuk can be found on the 10th. IU and Lee Seunggi‘s debut singles sold enough to get them to the 23rd and 26th places respectively, leaving Supernova’s leader Yoonhak and The Boss at a 31st and 38th spot. Girl group Rainbow charted 41st with “Gonna Gonna Go!”.
March’s album rankings show us Big Bang at the 7th spot, closely followed by 2PM‘s “Best” album on a 16th spot. Jang Geunsuk and Big Brother’s Team H were left at a 18th place. Big Bang labelmates 2NE1 got to the 22nd position, whereas After School‘s “Playgirlz” brought them to the 28th. Big Bang‘s Korean version of “Alive” also charted on the 33rd, just above Rainbow’s first full length on the 37th spot. SHINee‘s “Sherlock” Koreann mini album closes the chart on the 50th place.
03. TVXQ – STILL (03/14) 156,150 copies
06. KARA – Speed Up/Girls Power (03/21) 126,975 copies
10. Super Junior Donghae & Eunhyuk – Oppa Oppa (04/04) 68,475 copies
23. IU – Good Day (03/21) 27,566 copies
26. Lee Seunggi – Alone in Love (03/06) 25,741 copies
31. Yoonhak from Supernova – Alone (03/21) 20,853 copies
38. The Boss – Jumping (03/28) 17,597 copies
41. Rainbow – Gonna Gonna Go! (03/14) 16,544 copies
42. T-ara – Roly-Poly (02/29) 16,247 copies
07. Big Bang – Alive (03/28) 66,043 copies
16. 2PM – 2PM BEST ~2008-2011 in Korea~ (03/14) 35,229 copies
18. Team H – Loung H the first impression (03/21) 32,739 copies
22. 2NE1 – COLLECTION (03/28) 27,404 copies
28. After School – PLAYGIRLZ (03/14) 22,737 copies
33. Big Bang – Alive (02/29) 20,478 copies (Korean Release)
37. Rainbow – Over the Rainbow (03/28) 17,364 copies
40. Girls’ Generation – Girls’ Generation (06/01) 16,360 copies
50. SHINee – Sherlock (03/23) 13,737 copies
２ＰＭ ＢＥＳＴ ～２００８－２０１１ ｉｎ Ｋｏｒｅａ～
Source: Monthly (Singles & Albums)
Akdong Musician’s “200%” Tops Music Charts for Second Week in a Row
YG Entertainment announced that for the second week in a row, brother and sister duo Akdong Musician topped five Korean online music charts with their title song “200%.” From April 14 to April 20, “200%” had been ranked number one on Melon, Mnet, Genie, Olleh Music, and Naver Music. Furthermore, during the same week, the duo’s song “200%” ranked second on Soribada, Daum Music, and Bugs...
TVXQ to release new Japanese single album 'Sweat/Answer' in June
TVXQ are releasing a new single album 'Sweat/Answer' in June 11. The official notice has been put up on their official Japanese website on April 22.The single album consists of two new tracks 'Sweat' and 'Answer'. The CD version includes 'less-vocals' of the two tracks while the DVD one consists of 'Sweat Video Clip' , 'Off-shot MV recording', and 'Jacket photoshoot making'.'Sweat' is said to be a jazz dance track which is suitable for the summer while 'Answer' is a mid-dance track with strong emotional vocals...
Group TVXQ Begins Japan Live Tour Today Starting In YokohamaTags : 2AM, 2NE1, 2PM, After School, Big Bang, Chi Chi, debut, FT Island, Infinite, Japan, KARA, Korean, Rainbow, SHINee, Super Junior, Supernova, T-Ara, The Boss yunho tvxq catch me yunho tvxq 2013 yunho tvxq 2012 yunho tvxq yoon eun hye march 2013 tvxq yunho catch me TVXQ Yunho 2013 tvxq yunho 2012 tvxq yunho tvxq wallpaper 2012
Group TVXQ has officially begun their "TVXQ LIVE TOUR 2014~TREE~" today. Today, they will begin their first performance in Yokohama and heat up Japan once again. Their performance in Yokohama will be from April 22-24, and will continue to Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Sapporo and more for a total of 10 cities and 29 performances. Also on May 20-23, they will be performing at the Tokyo Dome as well. TVXQ is the first foreign artist to perform a solo concert at the Tokyo Dome for 3 years in a row...