TVXQ, KARA, IU, Lee Seunggi and more in Oricon's monthly charts for March
- TVXQ Are Proud that Sunmi, Minah, Xiumin and Others Belonged to Cassiopeia
- Girls' Generation New Album 'Mr.Mr.' Tops Asia Music Charts
- Soyu x Junggigo Are Still Topping the Online Music Charts 32 Days after the Release of “Some”
With so many releases by Korean artists in Japan every month, the monthly rankings are filled with albums and singles. The charts for the month of March aren’t any different, as over 10 different artists are included.
The monthly single rankings show TVXQ‘s “Still” on the 3rd spot, with 126,975 copies sold. KARA follows at the 6th place, while Super Junior’s Donghae & Eunhyuk can be found on the 10th. IU and Lee Seunggi‘s debut singles sold enough to get them to the 23rd and 26th places respectively, leaving Supernova’s leader Yoonhak and The Boss at a 31st and 38th spot. Girl group Rainbow charted 41st with “Gonna Gonna Go!”.
March’s album rankings show us Big Bang at the 7th spot, closely followed by 2PM‘s “Best” album on a 16th spot. Jang Geunsuk and Big Brother’s Team H were left at a 18th place. Big Bang labelmates 2NE1 got to the 22nd position, whereas After School‘s “Playgirlz” brought them to the 28th. Big Bang‘s Korean version of “Alive” also charted on the 33rd, just above Rainbow’s first full length on the 37th spot. SHINee‘s “Sherlock” Koreann mini album closes the chart on the 50th place.
03. TVXQ – STILL (03/14) 156,150 copies
06. KARA – Speed Up/Girls Power (03/21) 126,975 copies
10. Super Junior Donghae & Eunhyuk – Oppa Oppa (04/04) 68,475 copies
23. IU – Good Day (03/21) 27,566 copies
26. Lee Seunggi – Alone in Love (03/06) 25,741 copies
31. Yoonhak from Supernova – Alone (03/21) 20,853 copies
38. The Boss – Jumping (03/28) 17,597 copies
41. Rainbow – Gonna Gonna Go! (03/14) 16,544 copies
42. T-ara – Roly-Poly (02/29) 16,247 copies
07. Big Bang – Alive (03/28) 66,043 copies
16. 2PM – 2PM BEST ~2008-2011 in Korea~ (03/14) 35,229 copies
18. Team H – Loung H the first impression (03/21) 32,739 copies
22. 2NE1 – COLLECTION (03/28) 27,404 copies
28. After School – PLAYGIRLZ (03/14) 22,737 copies
33. Big Bang – Alive (02/29) 20,478 copies (Korean Release)
37. Rainbow – Over the Rainbow (03/28) 17,364 copies
40. Girls’ Generation – Girls’ Generation (06/01) 16,360 copies
50. SHINee – Sherlock (03/23) 13,737 copies
２ＰＭ ＢＥＳＴ ～２００８－２０１１ ｉｎ Ｋｏｒｅａ～
Source: Monthly (Singles & Albums)
TVXQ Are Proud that Sunmi, Minah, Xiumin and Others Belonged to Cassiopeia
TVXQ recently showed pride in all of their idol juniors who were once part of their fan club. On March 10, TVXQ were guests on the MBC FM4U radio show, “Kim Shin Young’s Hope Song at Noon” where they shared many fun stories. During the broadcast, DJ Kim Shin Young asked the duo, “Besides SM Entertainment, which idol junior’s dance moves do you like the most recently?” Changmin answered, “I talked about this with Yunho yesterday and we really like Sunmi‘s ‘Full Moon...
Girls' Generation New Album 'Mr.Mr.' Tops Asia Music Charts
Girl group Girls" Generation"s new mini album, Mr.Mr., has topped various Asia music charts including Taiwan, Hong Kong and more. Their new album, Mr.Mr, was released on February 27 and topped various Korean charts and gained much attention. Also, not only did they top Korea"s charts, but also the Taiwan "FIVE MUSIC" chart and Hong Kong"s "KKBOX" chart as well and showed off their global popularity...
Soyu x Junggigo Are Still Topping the Online Music Charts 32 Days after the Release of “Some”Tags : 2AM, 2NE1, 2PM, After School, Big Bang, Chi Chi, debut, FT Island, Infinite, Japan, KARA, Korean, Rainbow, SHINee, Super Junior, Supernova, T-Ara, The Boss yunho tvxq catch me yunho tvxq 2013 yunho tvxq 2012 yunho tvxq yoon eun hye march 2013 tvxq yunho catch me TVXQ Yunho 2013 tvxq yunho 2012 tvxq yunho tvxq wallpaper 2012
Wow, Soyu x Junggigo have been proving just how much love their project song, “Some,” has been receiving as the song remained at the top of the music charts 32 days after the song’s release. Currently, “Some” is ranked first on all six major online music charts (Melon, Mnet, Olleh Music, Naver Music, Genie, Cyworld Music), displaying the long running popularity of the song. Before the release of “Some,” the project group had garnered attention as SISTAR’s Soyu’s collaboration with Junggigo created anticipation towards another great melody...