April 18th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
Lee Beom-soo attempts at historical for the first time with “Time Slip Dr. Jin”
- ‘Time Slip Dr. Jin’ Kim Eung Soo – ‘JYJ Jaejoong is Like a Son to Me’
- ‘Time Slip Dr.Jin’ Kim Jaejoong, First Time Acting For Historical Drama? “Acting Beyond Expectations”
- JYJ Jaejoong Turns into a Chosun Era Sergeant in MBC “Time Slip Dr. Jin”
- “Time Slip Dr. Jin” Viewer Rate Rises, Kim Jaejoong- Kim Eung Soo “Best Scene”
- ‘Time Slip Dr. Jin’ JYJ Jaejoong Praised for His Shocking Performance
Actor Lee Beom-soo will be attempting at a historical for the first time in his acting career.
Lee Beom-soo has confirmed to star in the new MBC weekend drama “Time Slip Dr. Jin” which will be aired in May.
Lee Beom-soo has taken on the role of Lee Ha-eung who hides his relation to the royal family to save his own life from the Kim’s as he mingles loosely with the lower classes but actually has a strong desire for authority and ambition.
Lee Beom-soo will take on this role of Lee Ha-eung with comedy and charisma. Lee Beom-soo said, “I am nervous as this is my first historical attempt. I want to make a drama that can give dependence on the viewers as much as I am coming back with a new project”.
“Time Slip Dr. Jin” is a medical drama about a surgeon from the year 2012 who travels back in time to the 1860s and the cast includes Song Seung-heon and Hero.
“Time Slip Dr. Jin” will be aired after “Feast of the Gods” on the 26th of May.Tags : Drama, Feast of the Gods kim beom plastic surgery kim beom kim beom plastic surgery before and after Kim beom girlfriend kim beom 2012 kim beom 2013 kim beom girlfriend 2012 beom kim kim sang beom girlfriend lee beom soo