April 17th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
Park Min-yeong Emerges as Asian Fashion Icon
- Park Min Young Receives a Fashion Artist Award from the “China Music Awards”
- Jung Il-woo to Attend Chinese Awards Ceremony Next Month
- Lee Min Ho receives ‘Most Popular Asian Star’ award in China
- Se7en Named “Best Overseas Performer” At Chinese Awards
- Lee Min Ho Receives Most Popularity Award in China, ‘Only Foreign Star to Receive an Award’
Actress Park Min-yeong won the “Fashion Artist Award”, given to Asian stars who wield influence in terms of fashion trends, at the China Music Awards in Macau on April 13.
At the ceremony, Park sported a long green dress, showing off her goddess-like stature and natural elegance. She also surprised Chinese viewers and fans with her fluent Mandarin during her acceptance speech.
The CMA is in its 16th year, and Asia’s representative stars are invited to the event every year. Park was the only Korean star invited to this year’s ceremony, proving her popularity in China.
A member of the organizing committee said “One of Park’s dramas, “City Hunter“, is now broadcast across China, which has greatly expanded her fan base. Chinese viewers find her acting skills very appealing”.Park Min-yeong Tags : China, Drama, Fans, Fashion, Korean, Macau moon geun yeong plastic surgery kim shin yeong boyfriend kim shin yeong plastic surgery moon geun yeong plastic surgery before and after kim shin yeong and park hyung seok kim shin yeong seo yeong my daughter ซับไทย my daughter seo yeong seo yeong my daughter thai sub moon geun yeong boyfriend 2012