April 16th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
Hyori shares some stories of her financially difficult past on ‘Healing Camp’
- Lee Jong Suk reveals the secret to his height
- MBLAQ Lee Joon Used to Visit Friends’ Mothers to Collect Money He Lent his Friends
- Kim Su Ro to share his story from his less responsible time
- Lee Hi's Allowance After Debut Is Still $10 A Month
- SNSD’s Yuri, The Secret to Clear Skin “Grind Ma (Chinese Yam) and Drink It Every Morning” | SNSD Korean
Singer Lee Hyori revealed that things were financially difficult when she was growing up.
On the April 16th episode of SBS‘s ‘Healing Camp‘, Hyori revealed that when she was younger, she and her parents along with her 3 siblings all slept in the small barber shop her father owned.
Because money was tight, Hyori was not able to have what all the other kids had. She confessed, “I wanted to drink the school milk so bad, that when the other students left after school, I would drink the left over milk in secret.”
Hyori also revealed that she had a love for ham. “Every time my dad’s friends came over and gave me some allowance money, I would buy ham,” she said.
“I was so envious of my friends that packed ham with their rice everyday in their lunchboxes,” she continued. She then laughed and said, “Come to think of it, I think the reason why I’m so healthy now is because I ate a lot of natural foods back then instead of ham.”
Hyori also shared some never-before-shared stories about her former girl group Fin.K.L on the episode.
Source & Image: HK via Natelee hyori hairstyle 2012, healing camp snsd Tags : After School, friend, ham, Lee Hyori, past, Secret Actor Seo Ji Suk shares a photo from his romantic wedding pictorial before the big day