April 11th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
[NEWS] Open World Entertainment CEO arrested on sexual assault charges
- Jun Jin’s Agency CEO Under Investigation for Sexual Assault
- Open World Entertainment CEO arrested for alleged sexual harassment on artists and trainees
- Open World CEO admits to some of the accusations against him + female victims total 6
- CEO Of Jun Jin, The Boss, & X-5′s Entertainment Agency Arrested For Sexual Harassment
- Open World Entertainment CEO Arrested
The CEO of Open World Entertainment, the agency that houses celebrities such as Shin Jin Soo, The Boss, X-5, and Shinhwa’s Jun Jin, has been revealed to be arrested and currently under going investigation for alleged charges of sexual harassment.
According to the Seoul Gangnam Police Agency, CEO Mr. Jang was arrested by undercover detectives at his office building in Seoul on April 10. He was charged with habitual sexual harrassment, assault and rape of his singers, trainees and aspiring singers.
The police have been gathering information about Mr. Jang for the past month and have engaged in private investigations with over 30 victims. The police then received an arrest warrant the day after Mr. Jang returned from Japan, arresting him at his own building in Gangnam.
After the arrest, they issued a search warrant to search the company′s office, and the agency’s celebrities, including The Boss, have been investigated for any harm they may have suffered.
An official stated, “We’ve been receiving countless reports that the CEO was using his higher position to regularly sexually harrass and assault his trainees. Over 20 victims are involved in the case.”
Written by: jhezwafu @dkpopnews.net