April 8th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
Girls’ Generation YoonA Wants to Get Married by 32
- Girl’s Generation member YoonA wants to get married at 32
- Girls’ Generation’s YoonA shows her own version of ‘cutie player’ on ‘Gag Concert’
- Wonder Girls Ye Eun: I want to get married soon
- Moon Hee Jun wants to film ‘We Got Married’ with Girl’s Generation’s Taeyeon?
- ‘We Got Married’: Sunhwa will fall more deeper into Kwanghee?
On the April 7 broadcast of KBS 2TV “Entertainment Relay” Girls’ Generation YoonA made an appearance on the “Guerilla Date” corner. As we reported earlier, on April 6 filming for the show went on in the streets of Insadong. Her appearance immobilized the streets!
YoonA was asked when she wanted to get married and answered, “I would like to get married before 32.” Currently YoonA is 22 so that would be 10 years later!
She was then asked what kind of modifier she likes hearing the most and her answer was, “I think I like hearing that I have become a woman the most.”
Netizens commented, “No~~~ YoonA is only our YoonA,” “YoonA being married at 32? I don’t even want to think about it,” and “For some reason I cannot imagine that.”
Tags : KBS, Oman, Yoona girls generation i got a boy GIRLS GENERATION 2012 girls generation members girls generation girls generation i got a boy wallpaper girls generation 2013 girls generation bikini girl generation i got a boy girls generation jessica girls generation dancing queen