It’s hard to believe that it’s already April, time sure does fly with allkpop!
March was a wonderful month. We welcomed Spring, March Madness for you college b-ball fans, not to mention Spring Break for some of you students, there was even Free Ritas day. It was a hectic month, but dont worry allkpop has got you covered with this handy digest of the 10 most popular stories on our site for the month of March!
In March 2012, we published 1,765 stories. Phew! The general trend for this month shows that our readers love scandals. Dominating the list is none other than the JYJ and Sasaeng fans scandal(s).
Without further ado, check out the top 10 stories of March 2012 below!
10. SHINee releases their first teaser featuring Minho! SHINee finally made their highly anticipated comeback in March. They ushered in this promotional cycle with eye-popping photo teasers. The first teaser was Minho, like youve never seen him before. You can say SM really knows how to please its fans; with fantasy-like half naked pictures, leaving the rest to Shawols imaginations.
09. Who’s the skinniest and heaviest among male idol groups? Netizens were at it with yet another average [insert random physical attribute] graph for idols! This time, instead of heights they have summarized the average weight of male idol groups. The surprising results definitely caught the attention of fans and allkpop readers alike. The lightest group overall was TEEN TOP at 55.1kg ~ 121lbs, check out the article to find out who was the heaviest.
08. JYJ’s Junsu kisses a guy? Taking a break from sasaeng fan controversies, JYJ Junsu kissed a guy for his musical, ‘Elisabeth‘. Don’t believe it? You can check it our for yourself at the above link.
07. SHINee releases their teaser for Taemin Following the release of half-naked teasers for SHINee‘s Minho the group unveiled a new set of teaser photos featuring Taemin. No doubt many fan girls drooled over these pictures and had double nose bleeds. Were you one of them?
06. 2PM Nichkhun’s new hairstyle captures attention His short hairstyle is what surprised the fans and grabbed many netizens eyes. Was Nichkhun going to the army?
05. Which couple is the all-time favorite on ‘We Got Married’? Although 2AM‘s Jo Kwon and Brown Eyed Girls‘ Ga-In, aka the Adam Couple, topped the list with a total of 45% of the vote (12,891) in Korea. allkpop readers had a different say, 2PMsNichkhun and f(x)sVictoria, aka Khuntoria topped allkpops list with a total of 31.44% of the vote (19,257 votes).
04. Video of JYJ’s Park Yoochun being assaulted by a Sasaeng fan revealed online In the clip, Yoochun was exiting a building after getting his hair done and was walking through a large crowd of fans when suddenly, a female reached her arm out and slapped him across the face. What wont these sasaeng fans do for attention?
03. Dispatch reports on JYJ members’ acts of violence and cussing against sasaeng fans Dispatch released audio tapes of JYJ members cursing sasaeng fans. The BIG controversial question was; was it right for JYJ to have acted the way they did or should they have conducted themselves in a different manner?
02. Big Bang’s Taeyang surprises IU for White Day? Oh I remember this day like it was yesterday. As I was watching Inkigayo live and saw this, I almost broke my computer screen. Yes, this is a confession of an Uncle Fan. Dont know what an Uncle Fan is, check out this post here.
01. Photo of JYJ Junsu’s Sasaeng fans shock netizens In the midst of JYJ‘s current controversy regarding their sasaeng fans, a past photo of member Junsu‘s sasaeng fans has shocked netizens and allkpop readers.
And that wraps up this edition of allkpops Top 10 Stories of March 2012. Stay tuned for the next digest at the end of April!
*Note: Top 10 stories are generated by reader view counts.
On the latest episode of the popular SBS entertainment program 'Running Man,' which aired on November 29, 2015, the 'Running Man' participantshad a excellent time times with the guests of the week: EXID Hani, Large Junior Leeteuk and Heechul, and skilled gamers Im Yo Hwan and Hong Jin Ho. The pro gamers Hong Jin Ho and Im Yo Hwan competed in front of the popular SBS entertainment program 'Running Man' members Yoo Jae Suk and Kim Jong Kook, who narrated the game. In the end, Im Yo Hwan won Hong Jin Ho. In comparable news, on the approaching episode of the popular SBS entertainment program 'Running Man' that will air on November 22, 2015, the popular SBS entertainment program 'Running Man' members will seek recommendation from Gary's areaand feature a tour. The SBS entertainment program 'Running Man' is one of the mosthottest Korean Televisiondisplays alongsideworld fame. It airs each and every Sunday night. Running Guy members famous person on each one weekend's episode, along side the episode's guests.
On the latest episode of the popular SBS entertainment program 'Running Man,' which aired on November 29, 2015, the 'Running Man' participantshad a just right time times with the visitors of the week: EXID Hani, Large Junior Leeteuk and Heechul, and proplayers Im Yo Hwan and Hong Jin Ho. The pro gamers Hong Jin Ho and Im Yo Hwan competed in front of the popular SBS entertainment program 'Running Man' members Yoo Jae Suk and Kim Jong Kook, who narrated the game. In the end, Im Yo Hwan won Hong Jin Ho. In similar news, on the impending episode of the popular SBS entertainment program 'Running Man' that may air on November 22, 2015, the popular SBS entertainment program 'Running Man' members will consult with Gary's spaceand feature a tour. The SBS entertainment program 'Running Man' is some of thehottest Korean Televisiondisplays alongsideworld fame. It airs each Sunday night. Running Guy members big name on every one weekend's episode, at the facet of the episode's guests.
Wonder Women member Yubin showed up at a Nobis releaselately in an outfit that was once every bitself-assured and badass as it turned into cozy. Her sporty parka mixed amongst simple, swish black pieces is one that might look bomb whilst at a Friday evening football game with your buddies or a overdue Sunday brunch. The maximum productive news about the outfit? It'll all be yours. Stay reading.
This is the infrequent item of clothing that comprises3 of this year's trends (turtlenecks, velvet, and crop tops) yet nonetheless manages to feel like a vintage piece. It is especially wonderful for the onescold nights out where you need whatever is under the wintry weather coat and shawl is sleek and snug.
Refuge 'Skin Tight Legging' Black ThinDenims from Charlotte Russe
(Photo : Paul's Boutique)(Photo : Paul's Boutique)(Photo : Paul's Boutique)(Photo : Paul's Boutique)EXID's Hani dunked Barbie dolls into trash cans for the 2015 YuletideNumber of Paul's Boutique. The attractivenessturned into her own edition of the doll, which had matching green highlights, and added a marginally of punk rock to her looks. In step with the brand, the crusadefootage showed Hani's transformation from "a woman to a woman." Hani's parody version of the noted doll presentations that she's changing into an icon of her own.
The new line of baggage feature an reasonableof 7 separate patterns to make a choice from, so investors can customize each and every design to their particular person style. For instance, Hani modeled two versions of the "Nicole" goframe bag. The primary version was once the "Geo" print purse, which has a monochrome geometric pattern. The bag is described as a "weekend accessory," will also be yours HERE and might benoticed below.
The 2d version Hani presented was the more chic "Quilted Black" version. The all-black piece is described by skill ofthe logo every bit sleek, undying and a paintings to night accessory. The bag is also yours HERE and will existliked below.
(Photo : Arena Homme )(Photo : Arena Homme )(Photo : Arena Homme )(Photo : Arena Homme )(Photo : Arena Homme )(Photo : Arena Homme )Actress Shin Min Ah showed her herbal charm for the December factor of Arena Homme . The superstar had the honor of being the primary South Korean style to make the canopy of the magazine!
For the dreamlike pictorial, Shin modeled nude-colored bodysuits, mink coats and ambitious pumps. In keeping with a representative from the magazine, Shin immersed herself wholeheartedly into the pictorial and attempted "different facial expressions that drew you in with her mysterious stare."
Shin celebrated her 32nd birthday in April. Throughout the interview, she discussed how achieving her 30s has replaced her viewpoint on life. She explained, "After entering my 30s, I realized I lived neatly during my 20s. Yetam i in a position to continue to reside well now? I have some of these worries. It is a time where I'mbeing worried about my true self. Can I in point of fact alive well? What type ofexistence will I continue to live in my 30s and 40s?"
Hey, butterfly! Okay, I did not become the butterfly becausegifing takes so much of effort. Anyway, as many know, butterflies are symbols of deathsouls, and they are about Jin a lot. That is his face after filming thebutterfly – he looks lovelyinvolved for a guy who became precisely filming hisfriends goofing around, and possibly this is the primary bespeak where we see Jin kindof jolt back into truth that things don't seem to be quite what he thinks it is. In other words, the issues where he realizes he is dreaming. Also,we see in teaser photographs that Jin is the sole one with genuine butterflies –Jungkook has a butterfly kite and a butterfly blouse print, and Rap Monster hasa butterfly tattoo. Let alone on Jin's teaser photography on Instagram, he wastagged #Psique – or Psyche, the goddess of souls.
All right, so now we now havethus far established: Everyoneexcept Jin and V died in the prologue, and Jin is so a ways very connected todeath and souls. Let's continue on, which leads us to RapMonster's scene:
The reflect reads (sorry for my bad cap) "살아 남아야 한다", or "Must are living on" – a messagefrom Rap Monster to Jin.
The MAMA "Artist of the Year" nominees may justeffortlessly existthought to be the "best of the best." Be they inexperienced persons or veterans in the sector of K-Pop, those 32 artists have controlled to capture the hearts of fanaticsinternationally and the contest for this coveted prize has been fierce as fans from around the world take spent the beyond month casting their votes for the artist they love most.
So which of these artists and/or teams make captured a positionto your bias list? Have any of them replacedputs over the process the past year? Have there been any new additions to that list? Ensure you let us know in the comments below!
© 2015 KpopStarz. All rights reserved. Do now not reproduce without permission.
On KBS 2TV's 'Hello' on November 30, a male guest gave the impressionat thedisplay to protest his wife's suspicions and clinginess.
The MCs asked the famevisitors if they ever experienced this in my opinion before. Lee Sang Gon said, "I had a female friend who sought after to do video calls. Once I give her confirmation, my buddies would tell me, 'Are you still living like that?'"
Hongki then added, "I've gotten a video call from a guy before," revealing that that very guywas once none as hostile to Henry. He published that Henry would at all times video call him, and once, Hongki become even taking a bunch two when he were given a call, so he have been very taken aback. Oh, Henry.
A new Mnet tv series, "Produce 101" goalsto provide a new womanstaff from trainees already signed to Korean entertainment labels. However, it was once reported via Korean news retailers over the weekend that neither SM Entertainment nor YG Entertainment's trainees might bea phase of the 101 ladiestaking part for their position in a K-pop group.
Both YG Entertainment and SM Entertainment have several feminine trainees who have already been prior to nowpresented to the public, yet none will seem on "Produce 101."
Mnet has produced other survival pageant shows, addingthe preferred hip hop primarily basedpresentations "Show Me The Money" and "Unpretty Rapstar."
Performances From EXID, B.A.P, VIXX, And More Right through The November 29, 2015 Episode Of SBS 'Inkigayo' Recaps
(Photo : Twitter )SBS'sInkigayois back for some otherfantastic episode of stars from some of your favourite K-pop artists. Superlevel settings and loud fan chants were observed and heard whilst the stars performed. The MC's to announce and entertain the idols are GOT7's Jackson, actress Kim Yoo Jung, and BTOB's Sungjae.
The stars who made their comeback were EXID with "Hot Pink," Lee Hong Gi is "Insensible" for his debut, Dynamic Duo with "Jam," Navi with "Don't Omit You," B.A.P is "Young, Wild Free" for their return, and iKON's conducted their logo new singles titled "Anthem" and "Apology."
Since the displayused to be pre-recorded, no winner changed into announced. The winner might bepublishedat thetune show's website.