March 22nd, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
T-ara Buys Insurance Worth $10 Million for Upcoming Penniless Trip
- [Airport Fashion] T-ara Leaves for their Penniless European Backpacking Trip
- Core Contents Media insures T-ara for up to $8.8 million USD for their overseas trip
- Core Contents Media insures T-ara 10 billion KRW for overseas trip
- T-ara’s Hyomin Looking Lovely in Milano
- T-ara reveals, “We won’t play by representative Kim Kwang Soo’s rules on our Europe trip.”
According to T-ara’s agency Core Contents Media on March 22, T-ara bought $10 million insurance for their upcoming Europe trip. The Europe trip will go for 8 nights and 9 days and will go through Italy’s Milano and Venice, Austria, Swiss, and then back to Milano. The trip will be a penniless trip which usually means that the people on a trip will not have any money to spend. The insurance was bought in case of accidents that could happen during the trip.
The new girl group produced by the CEO Kim Kwang Soo of Core Contents Media will also join the trip. The 7 member girl group has members such as the actress Hwang Ji Hyun, Lee Hae In, Choi Soo Eun, and the super model Kim Hye Ji. The new girl group will debut sometime in May.
T-ara and the new girl group will be accompanied by 20 staff members. Among the staff are notable individuals such as the music video director Cha Eun Taek and the fashion photographer Cho Sae Hyun. The filming and photoshoots are supposed to cost around $1 million in total.Tags : Austria, debut, Dia, Fashion, Hwang Ji Hyun, Italy, T-Ara gdragon buys house g dragon buys house for parents