March 22nd, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
Female duo 91 denies accusations of plastic surgery
- Jung So Min Asks If It’s a Sin to Have Plastic Surgery
- Jung So Min responds to plastic surgery rumors
- IU, Virtual Plastic Surgery? Jo Jung Suk ‘Anger’
- Netizens Argue Weight Loss vs. Plastic Surgery over 2NE1 Minzy’s Latest Selca
- Comedian Park Mi Sun can look like a girl group member with plastic surgery?
Skilled female duo 91 has stepped forward to playfully deny against the recent accusations of receiving plastic surgery.
The duo is composed of members of the same age, with both of them being born in 1991, and released their debut song “You Are My Shining Star” in January.
The two recently revealed a picture and seeing their much improved appearances, viewers began suspecting them of undergoing plastic surgery as they commented, ”It seems that 91 suddenly got prettier, they must have gotten plastic surgery~“, “Your faces have really become more beautiful. Perhaps the method was…”
91′s Hwee Kyung and Ma Ji both tweeted on their own Twitters saying “Did we get plastic surgery? lol no it’s a victory due to Photoshop ^^ it’s pretty right? Please see us well… thank you~”
91 has proven their skills as they’ve ranked first on one of the Cyworld Music charts in February, and will be following up with their new track “Stars in the Night Sky”.
lee jonghyun ear plastic surgery, duo de kpop Tags : debut, GaIn, Picture, plastic surgery, prettier, usa park bom denies plastic surgery b1a4 denies plastic surgery park shinhye denies dating issues