March 20th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
Fashion King: Episode 1
- So I-hyeon Becomes Style Icon on SBS Soap
- [Raine's Recap] Fashion King: Episode 1
- U.S. designer Tory Burch to make a cameo appearance on ‘Fashion King’
- KDrama Second Lead Syndrome: Why Do The Nice Guys Finish Last?
- Ha Jung Woo to Act Out Fashion Designer Andre Kim for Autobiographical Film
No long childhood backstories (although I did roll my eyes a bit at the childhood flashback scene, because of course they’ve met as children), and straight to the good stuff(Even though he takes a break in the conversation to order someone be buried alive by phone, haHe’s able to avoid capture by the skin of his teethBut then we see that it’s not inspiration at all, as we go straight from the runway to a sewing shop, where it looks like he’s making a replica dressI got a sense for that with the whole firing-and-rehiring of the fashion designer, so if we see more of that and less of a Perfectly Rich Second Lead, I’ll be happy )The women who work in Young-gul’s store all seem charming as they all give collective sighs over how handsome their boss isTags : Fashion sinopsis fashion king episode 13 my daughter the flower last episode sinopsis i miss you episode 16 sinopsis I miss you episode 13 sinopsis drama korea fashion king episode 13 the king 2 hearts nice guy episode 20 city conquest episode 1 CHEONGDAMDONG ALICE EPISODE 9 king 2 hearts