March 19th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
SHINee’s “Sherlock” choreographed by world-renown choreographer Tony Testa
- SHINee’s “Sherlock” Choreography” Made by World-Renown Choreographer Tony Testa
- SHINee teams up with world famous choreographer Tony Testa for ‘Sherlock’
- Tony Testa delivers his choreography secrets for SHINee’s Sherlock
- SHINee takes a picture with choreographer Tony Testa
- SHINee and DBSK Take a Group Shot with World-Renowned Choreographer Tony Testa
SHINee is gearing up for their highly-anticipated return. The boys will be dropping their 4th mini album “Sherlock” after being away from the Korean music scene for a year and a half. After having released their individual and group teaser images, SHINee announced to join forces with a globally renowned choreographer for its upcoming single.
Tony Testa, who has worked with Michael Jackson, Britney Spears and Janet Jackson, has been chosen as the choreographer for SHINee’s “Sherlock”. Tony Testa visited Korea in February to give and teach the choreography. He overlooked everything from each dance move to their expressions.
SHINee’s “Sherlock” will be released digitally ahead to its official release on the 21st. It will be available on March 19th through Korean music sites like MelOn as well as international distribution sites like iTunes.Tags : Korean, Michael Jackson, official, SHINee shinee sherlock taemin sherlock shinee sherlock illuminati taemin sherlock hair shinee key sherlock shinee sherlock piano sheet music illuminati shinee sherlock shinee sherlock wallpaper shinee sherlock sheet music shinee sherlock violin sheet music