March 17th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
JYJ Fans Show Respect by Not Showing Up at Yoochun’s Father’s Funeral
- JYJ’s Yoochun and Park Yoohwan lay their father to rest
- JYJ members, Song Ji Hyo, and more pay their respects to Park Yoochun’s father
- JYJ Yoochun Tweets About His Late Father?
- JYJ Jaejoong Throws Away Park Min Young for Han Ji Min?
- JYJ’s Jaejoong Congratulates Yoochun on His Birthday
The JYJ fandom expressed its condolences for the passing of member Yoochun’s father. On the sixteenth, Park Yoochun and Park Yoohwan’s father’s funeral took place, and fans showed their respect by agreeing to not show up at the funeral.
The fandom posted on fansites with notices saying, “Let us not go as far as showing up at the funeral. Let us not make it even more difficult for Yoochun.” As agreed, no fans appeared on the sixteenth, but instead, the fandom sent flowers in their name. At the funeral procession, Yoohwan carried the ancestral tablet, and Yoochun carried the portrait of the deceased. Until the third day after his passing when Park’s father was cremated, the JYJ members stayed by Yoochun’s side. Jaejoong was unfortunately unable to take part on the last day due to dehydration. Labelmate Song Ji Hyo shared the pain and wept for the loss.
The body will be cremated, and the remains will be kept at Yongin Park.
May he respect in peace.