March 13th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
SBS unveils the official poster and new teasers for upcoming drama series, ‘Fashion King’
- Girls’ Generation member Yuri is confident when it comes to her appearance
- Shin Se Kyung saying hello from New York: “Fashion King’s coming up!”
- Brown Eyed Girls Ga-In’s poster cuts for ‘Ga-In’s Fashion King’ revealed
- The faces of the most beautiful actresses and idols combined
- Fashion King’s O.S.T receives wide attention
The official poster for the new drama series ‘Fashion King‘ has been unveiled.
SBS unveiled the poster via their official website on March 13th, further heightening fans’ anticipation for the new series.
In the poster, Yoo Ah In, Shin Sae Kyung, Lee Jae Hoon, and Girls’ Generation member Yuri all don facial expressions that perfectly fit their character in the drama.
With a combination of two fierce, beautiful actresses and confident, charismatic men, the new series is sure to please both male and female viewers.
‘Fashion King’ will air its first episode on March 19th at 9:55PM KST, but in the meantime, check out their newest teasers below!
Source & Image : KoreaTimes via NateTags : Drama, Fans, Fashion, official, Yoo Ah, Yoo Ah In, Yuri gong yoo twitter official yoo in na official twitter account gundam style official music video kim soo hyun official twitter account lee min jung official twitter account han ga in official twitter seo in guk official twitter kim soo hyun twitter official jung yong hwa official twitter yoo in na official twitter