March 1st, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
T-ara’s agency accuses two music distributers of illegally distributing 16 songs
- T-ara’s agency Core Contents Media sues two music distribution enterprises
- T-Ara’s Record Label Sues Illegal Distributors
- T-ara’s Management Sues Overseas Companies For Illegal Circulation of Music
- T-aras agency says, Well request a police investigation into the rumor writers
- Bianca is snagged on drug charges
The Core Content Media, T-ara’s agency, accused two illegal music distributers.
On February 29, Seoul Gangnam Police Station reported, “The Core Content Media charged two music distributers with illegally distributing 16 songs sung by its belonging singers such as T-ara, SeeYa, Davichi and 5Dolls.”
The two illegal distributers are currently under suspicion of distributing the concerned 16 songs, edited and newly sung without permission, to other Asian areas such as Vietnam, Thailand and Malaysia.
The police are under investigation about the suspicion.
Source: TV ReportTags : 5Dolls, Davichi, Dia, Malaysia, SeeYa, T-Ara, Thailand, Vietnam kang ji hwan latest news on agency arguments bang ye dam agency Ha ji won opens her own agency kang ji hwan argument with agency Shin minah agency united artist agency korean flower boy dating agency united artist agency uaa united artist agency korea