Online statistics disclose YG’s new K-Pop girl-group BLACKPINK is most neatly liked among folks in their 50s

Online statistics disclose YG’s new K-Pop girl-group BLACKPINK is most neatly liked among folks in their 50s

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterAlthough YG Entertainment rookie woman group BLACKPINK gainednumerous attention and sure responses from the public with their debut tracks, apparently that theyre especially well beloved by one specific demographic. 

In a chart measuring trending song in Korea, it was onceprinted that BLACKPINKs best demographic turned intounusually listeners in their 50s, which made up over 60% in their listeners. As smartly as the surprising statistic, it was also revealed that about 63% of their listeners are male, with the remainder 37% being female.

BLACKPINKs double debut music videos have also been touting impressive numbers, with either BOOMBAYAH and WHISTLE hitting over 3 million perspectiveseach and everyin precisely 24 hours since their initial release.

Check out the 2 music videos below:

Share on FacebookShare on Twitter