February 28th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
‘The Moon..’ Kim Soo Hyun and Han Ga In break down in tears
- Kim Soo Hyun & Han Ga In Embrace in Teary Reunion
- Kim Soo Hyun to Leave for Japan to Promote "The Moon That Embraces the Sun"
- Kim Soo Hyun and Ko Ah Ra, an “ideal couple”
- Will Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Min Seo be able to sleep together?
- Song Joong Ki: Yeo Jin Goo More Handsome than Kim Soo Hyun
Kim Soo Hyun and Han Ga In‘s touching reunion scene has been unveiled.
The production team of the MBC drama ‘The Moon That Embraces The Sun’ has released a still cut from the upcoming episode 17, which will feature Han Ga In and Kim Soo Hyun reuniting.
The still cuts show Kim Soo Hyun embracing Han Ga In, both of them breaking down in tears after Kim Soo Hyun learns that the woman whom he thought of only as a female shaman turned out to be his long lost love. The production team asked the viewers to witness the heartbreaking reunion firsthand on the day of the broadcast.
To Han Ga In and Kim Soo Hyun’s tear jerking reunion the netizens commented, “I’m already crying just by looking at the pictures”, “You can just feel the emotion. I want them to be happy so badly”, “How will I wait until tomorrow”, “Finally we get to see the romance between the main couple”, and so on.
‘The Moon That Embraces The Sun’ has been averaging an incredible 40% plus ratings.
Image: MBC ‘The Moon That Embraces The Sun’
Source: NewsEN via Nate