February 25th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
K – Pop Fashion Show starring SNSD, Big Bang, IU, MBLAQ and more!
- Big Bang, SNSD, and IU are all called out for the first FACON
- SNSD’s Tiffany shows off her doll-like look at the K-Collection in Seoul
- Kim Tae Hee is the Only Eligible Bachelorette in Advertising Industry
- Son Dam Bi and After School to meet fans at ‘MIXXO’s lucky bag event in Gangnam
- Seo In Guk and SISTAR, Chosen As Outdoor Brand’s Models
A fashion concert, which is a combination of K-pop concert and a fashion show, is set to take place in Korea for the very first time.
On the 24th, a representative of K-Collection stated that top Korean idol groups will be featured in the ‘K-Collection in Seoul” on March 11th.
Some of the most popular groups such as SNSD, Big Bang, IU, MBLAQ, T-ara, Miss A, Secret will be performing and cat walking down the runway. In addition, about 20 fashion and beauty brands, numerous newly introduced brands, and about a 100 super models will be participating in this grand event.
“FACON (Fashion Concert)” according to a representative, “will be an extraordinary event for many brands that lack the funding for extensive advertising to raise awareness and elevate their brand image among consumers.”
Tags : Big Bang, Fashion, Korean, MBLAQ, Miss A, Secret, SNSD, T-Ara sinopsis fashion king episode 13 go show eng sub sinopsis drama korea fashion king episode 13 kpop fashion sinopsis fashion king episode 14 go show cnblue eng sub snsd airport fashion show champion eng sub snsd airport fashion 2012 snsd fashion