February 24th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
Following SNSD and Kara’s Footsteps, IU Invited to Tokyo Girls Collection!
- IU invited to iconic Japanese fashion show, ‘Tokyo Girls’ Collection’
- After School’s Nana is charismatic at ‘Tokyo Girls Collection’
- After School’s Nana walks the runway for the ’2012 Tokyo Girls Collection S/S’
- IU attends Tokyo Girls Collection, “Japan loves IU”
- Kim Hyun Joong Puts on a Show at “2012 Tokyo Girls Collection”
IU, who will be debuting in Japan in 21st of March, was invited to the 2012 SPRING / SUMMER Tokyo Girls Collection. She will be flying to Japan on March 2nd.
“Tokyo Girls Collection” will open on March 3rd at the Yokohama Arena in Japan. It is Japan’s biggest fashion event of the year and the fact that IU was invited showed IU’s popularity in Japan. Girls Generation, KARA, After School have been invited in the past.
IU will sing “Good Day” and another song that day. IU is unique from the other invited stars because stars usually perform one song but IU will perform two songs. IU is said to have gained a significant amount of popularity in Japan after her first show case in Japan on the 24th of Japan.
Netizens responded to the news with comments like, “IU is popular anywhere, even in Japan”, “IU! I hope you succeed in Japan!”, “Everybody in Japan is going to love her!” and etc.Tags : After School, body, debut, Fashion, GaIn, girls generation, ham, Japan, KARA, past, SNSD snsd 2013 snsd i got a boy snsd flower power i got a boy snsd snsd 2012 foto snsd snsd snsd i got a boy live snsd i got a boy 3gp snsd radio star eng sub 2013