February 24th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
Girls’ Generation Plays Ping Pong to Cool Down
- Yuri takes a break from filming ‘Fashion King’ for a game of ping pong
- Girls’ Generation Yu Ri “Queen of Ping Pong”
- Girls’ Generation Yuri on Fashion King – Is That Really Yuri? [Video]
- Clothing companies want to sponsor SNSD’s Yuri
- Girls’ Generation Yuri on the Streets of NYC in a White Dress
Girls’ Generation Yuri and Ping Pong, there is a nice ring to that for some reason, no? Pictures of her playing ping pong in New York City during the filming for the upcoming drama “Fashion King” were revealed. Since February 13, Yuri has been in New York because of filming. In a studio on February 22 Yuri played ping pong to cool down. She didn’t have time to change clothes, so she just wore her drama clothes.
“Fashion King” is Yuri’s first try at acting. She plays “Choi An Na” who is a fashion designer that made it on her own (Going against the odds of the fashion industry in the U.S.) to work underneath another famous fashion designer.
The first episode of “Fashion King” will broadcast on March 19.chinese girl playing ping pong Tags : Drama, Fashion, GaIn, Picture, Yuri girls generation i got a boy GIRLS GENERATION 2012 girls generation members girls generation girls generation i got a boy wallpaper girls generation 2013 girls generation bikini girl generation i got a boy girls generation jessica girls generation dancing queen