February 24th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
IU to Appear on Japanese Fashion Show
- IU attends Tokyo Girls Collection, “Japan loves IU”
- IU invited to iconic Japanese fashion show, ‘Tokyo Girls’ Collection’
- IU Gets Special Invite To A Major Japanese Event
- IU and KARA on Japanese Catwalk
- Following SNSD and Kara’s Footsteps, IU Invited to Tokyo Girls Collection!
IU has one month left before her official debut in Japan. On March 2 she will be leaving for Japan to appear at a large fashion event the next day. The event is “Tokyo Girls Collection 2012 s/s” and will be held at the Yokohama Arena. The event is a combination of fashion and entertainment. Famous celebrities walk the runway for the fashion show and on the side people can purchase the clothes being shown.
IU will be performing two songs for the event. (Usually celebrities are only asked to sing one.) After the “Tokyo Girls Collection” IU will stay in Japan for a week to appear in TV programs, do magazine interviews, and appear in a photoshoot.
On January 24, IU held her first showcase in Japan.Tags : As One, debut, Fashion, ham, interviews, Japan, official looks like korean singer iu but she is japanese snsd oh japanese japanese av 2013 japanese av ranking JAPANESE CELEB FAKE japanese boy bands 2012 japanese movie 2012 japanese mature picture snsd new japanese album 2012 Japanese 3gp