February 14th, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
‘Clio’ transforms Lee Hyori into Andy Warhol’s muse
- Lee Hyori is a Sultry and Alluring Vampire for Clio
- Lee Hyori Looks Like a Model From Andy Wharhol’s Pop Art
- Lee Hyori Club Dance, ‘Sexy+Glamorous from Head to Toe’
- Lee Hyori Transforms to ‘Diva Queen’ With Short Bob and Blue Make Up
- Lee Hyori is a s.e.x.y club Queen in new ‘Clio Twisturn’ CF
Singer Lee Hyori has channeled the colorful style of iconic artist Andy Warhol for her latest pictorial with ‘Clio‘.
On February 14th, the cosmetics brand released this still-cut from their 2012 Spring/Summer collection. Bright, vivid colors seem to be the mainstay of the collection — emerald greens, cerulean blues, canary yellows and bubblegum pinks work together on a canvas of peach tones for a brilliant effect. The makeup artists for this shoot were careful to leave Hyori’s cheeks untouched, since she already carried loud nails and eyes.
Interestingly, her lips were painted two different shades: the upper lip had a layer of Barbie pink lipstick, while the bottom exhibited a softer coral in gloss.
What do you think of Clio’s 2012 S/S trend? Tell us your thoughts below!
Source + Image: Star News via NaverTags : Andy, Eru, Lee Hyori, TOUCH boy transforms into girl