February 3rd, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
SNSD 4 years ago fresh-faced girls to elegant ladies today
- SNSD Jessica, “SNSD members, being together is source of strength”
- SNSD Jessica transforms into Rudolph
- Song Hye Kyo with Fin. K. L’s Lee Jin and Ock Joo Hyun in the past
- Lee Ki Kwang’s Shocking Past Pictures
- Star Life Theater, SNSD Taeyeon gets “sensitive when the voice is not right”
A look into SNSD 4 years ago is making waves.
On the SNSD episode of KBS 2TV’s ‘Star Life Theater’ which aired on November 24, a look at SNSD from 4 years ago was provided.
At the end of the program, as the SNSD debut song ‘Into the New World’ flowed in the background, the look into SNSD members (Taeyeon, Seohyun, Jessica, Yuri, Tiffany, Sunny, Yoona, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung) 4 years ago vs today were shown.
SNSD members 4 years ago were wearing light makeup on their young faces giving off a refreshing feel. It really makes one feel the passage of time as all of the SNSD members have gone from girls to ladies.
Netizens commented, “Time really flies”, “SNSD were so cute 4 years ago”, “Pictures from the past are lovely too”, and “SNSD 4 years ago were so fresh and bright”.
On ‘Star Life Theater’, not only a look at SNSD 4 years ago but the future the SNSD member dream of were presented drawing attention.
Image: KBS ‘Star Life Theater’
Source: Seoul NTN via Nate