February 3rd, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
Han Ji Hye shares her latest, “Peaceful and grateful”
- 2NE1’s CL is spotted volunteering for children
- Wonder Girls’ Hyerim’s Date with Her Mother
- Upcoming South Korean, French and American co-production movie “Snowpiercer”
- BoA to receive support from fellow SM artists for her first solo concert
- Actor Jang Geun Suk has Facebook Account Now
Actress Han Ji Hye shared her latest spending some leisurely time.
Han Ji Hye posted on her Facebook in the morning of January 30th, “These days, everyday is peaceful and I am grateful. I am spending very comfortable and enjoyable time. I thank those who always love and root for me…^^”
Han Ji Hye then followed up with hourly updates of pictures poking at the curiosity of the fans.
In some of the pictures revealed, Han Ji Hye was wearing her winter coat and she had a bright smile on her face. In others, you could see Han Ji Hye with her pony tail as she enjoyed her time at a café and she added, “Drinking vin chaud (warm wine)…” sharing her experience with her fans.
Netizens commented, “Please post some pictures once in a while!”, “You look like a student!^^I would love you see you in person”, and “You seem to be in peace. When are you coming to Korea?”
Image: Han Ji Hye’s Facebook page
Source: Money Today via Nate