February 3rd, 2012 by Oh! Kpop
We Got Married, Lee Jang Woo & mom-in-law skinship shocks Ham Eunjung
- We Got Married, Lee Jang Woo asks “Should we kiss?”
- We Got Married, Lee Jang Woo can’t takes his eyes off Ham Eunjung’s childhood pictures
- ‘We Got Married 3′ Lee Jang Woo & Eunjung “What Happened During Their Time Away?”
- ‘We Got Married’ Lee Jang Woo and Eunjung, Back to Camping Car “I’ll Buy You a House When I Get Paid for Drama”
- The mothers of Eunjung & Lee Jang Woo finally meet on ‘We Got Married’
Lee Jang Woo and his mother-in-law’s skinship shocked Ham Eunjung.
On the December 3rd episode of MBC’s ‘We Got Married’, Lee Jang Woo met with Ham Eunjung’s mom who is his mother-in-law. Ham Eunjung was not aware of that yet.
As Lee Jang Woo and his mother-in-law walked into the house, Ham Eunjung could not hide the surprised look on her face. Ham Eunjung said, “How did you meet? Why did you meet without me? How can you get close without me?”
Ham Eunjung’s mom said she wanted to go camping with Lee Jang Woo. Ham Eunjung said, “Mom, you don’t like camping.” Ham Eunjung’s mom had her hand on Lee Jang Woo’s thigh in a natural way and Ham Eunjung was shocked at that. Ham Eunjung yelled out, “Where are you touching!?” Lee Jang Woo smiled and held his mother-in-law’s hand.
Ham Eunjung seemed very surprised that her mom was so close to Lee Jang Woo already. She seemed really tired the whole time but went back to her lovely self at Lee Jang Woo’s gift.
Image: MBC ‘We Got Married’
Source: Newsen via Nate