Top 10 Best Kpop Girl Groups
- Girl's Day Hyeri pumps up a cool yet cute look for Vogue Girl
- Baek Jin Hee to Transform into Good-Hearted and Innocent Girl in ‘Triangle’
- Hwang Bo-ra, "It's been 11 years, I'm not a little girl anymore"
Every Kpop fan has their favorite group, and for those who are really very familiar with Kpop, they even have favorite groups in each genre. Here’s a fun list of Top 10 Kpop groups based on popularity of recent performance.
10. SECRET managed by TS Entertainment made it to the Top 10 due to their recent comeback. From being cute they transformed themselves to sexy goddesses and made a catchy impression.
9. Brown Eyed Girls Compared to the average age of a typical girl group member, Brown Eyed Girls are more the big-sister girl idols. But they remain unfettered by negative comments, and has proven time and again that sexiness is not defined by consistently fierce performances, and not by age.
8. 4MINUTE quickly rose to the charts as they kept pushing the Kpop envelope making hot issues and making sure that Kpop fans will never have to ask them “What’s your name?”.
7. Wonder Girls made the girl group idol phenomenon what it is, as they pushed the Hallyu wave overseas with “Nobody” from years ago. While out of the limelight due to solo pursuits, these girls are not yet nobodies. Need proof? Their single, “Tell Me” has recenltly been crowned the best Kpop idol track of all time. Well-deserved.
6. Miss A, following Wonder Girls’ footstep while making their own mark makes it ahead at the sixth spot. It surely does help that their music is catchy, and of course the fact that the “nation’s first love” is part of the team. Adding to that, the nation’s first love has power vocals.
5. f(x) has the competitive formula. Rising to the front of the Kpop girl group leadership status, f(x) has been attracting international attention, recently being featured in SXSW and also collaborating with Anna Kendrick’s video humor website ‘Funny or Die’
4.KARA Definitely knows how to stay relevant. Way over and past the scandals that plagued them against their management company and moving on to better things and to become better artists, KARA remains to be a permanent face of Kpop for international fans.
3.SISTAR is a KPop girl group in rapid ascent. With their sultry steps and dominant vocals, they are out there to make their solid mark in Kpop as well. They will be coming back soon with “Give It To Me”.
2. 2NE1 is comfortable and secure at number 2. With their expected world-class performances and much anticipated comebacks whether solo or as a group, these four women can surely dominate.
1. Girls’ Generation. You expected them to be in this position, didn’t you? There is no other spot for these 9 girls but #1. They are very active in the scene with their solo endorsements, dramas, musicals and now an upcoming world tour. Kpop is definitely in a girls’ generation.
Who else do you think should be in this list?
Girl's Day Hyeri pumps up a cool yet cute look for Vogue Girl
Girl's Day Hyeri is looking cool and pretty in her solo pictorial for Vogue Girl's April issue sporting Whole Hauss apparel.The slim and tall Girl's Day member perfectly fits the stylish casual and printed outfits while diplaying various cute expressions.The mixed and match outfits and colors display youthful atmosphere which is reflected in Hyeri's pictorials. Enjoy more photos below: ...
Baek Jin Hee to Transform into Good-Hearted and Innocent Girl in ‘Triangle’
Leaving behind her former wicked character, Baek Jin Hee will be returning to the small screen as a character with pure and innocent heart.Having taken the role of ‘Danashri’ in MBC’s Empress Ki, Baek Jin Hee received the spotlight for nicely pulling off the femme fatale role, but she will be making a complete transformation in her new project.On April 25, MBC’s Triangle released a still cut for Baek Jin Hee, who will be acting as ‘Oh Jin Hee’ in the drama...
Hwang Bo-ra, "It's been 11 years, I'm not a little girl anymore"Tags : 2NE1, 4Minute, body, Brown Eyed Girls, Drama, Evan, F(x), Fans, GaIn, Girl Group Idol, girls generation, KARA, Miss A, past, Secret, Sistar, Wonder Girls zelo ideal girl yunho ideal girl 2012 yunho ideal girl youu kpop star younique kpop youngest male kpop idol youngest kpop star youngest kpop male idol youngest kpop idols youngest kpop idol 2013
Actress Hwang Bo-ra was better known as the 'cup noodle girl' from the cup noodle commercial. She debuted in 2003 through SBS and the commercial she completed, helped boost her into stardom with a famous nickname. The cute, little girl is now a touch over thirty. It's been 11 years. She's been building her acting foundation in various movies and dramas; now she's more experienced and all grown up...